Monday, December 7, 2009

Respect Rob Campaign






The "Respect Rob" campaign is holding strong with over 600 photos of fans covering their faces. You can see them on ThinkingofRob. I think the police should have been called. Nevertheless he came out smiling about it all as you can see from the photo at the top. He's fine girls, relax! He probably just didn't want the paps to get the "free" shots! Personally I think he should just walk normally, and not try to cover his face, maybe it would cause less attention and hoopla. And we love some Rob face! If these pap shots are totally banned we won't see him until the next movie or award shows. How long can you survive without Robert Pattinson or Kristen Stewart personal news? I certainly don't want him to be attacked but I like to keep updated on his life, not just promotional appearances. I do not condone what happened, I only posted the pics (four altogether) that showed what my post was about. 2 here and 2 with his friends. Where's his bodyguard anyway? Well, it's over and hopefully it won't happen again to this extent. Hope Rob sees the Respect campaign, and knows that we care.~Candeecarol Here's the other attack in New York while filmiming "Remember Me" this time by FANS

Robert Pattinson - Celebrity News - Marie Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment