Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Robert Pattinson's Musician Friend Bobby Long Talks About "Paparazzi Attack" Audio




Audio of Bobby Long at Portland concert joking about the paparazzi chase: "it was my 1st time"
(laughing) You have no idea how hard it is sometimes. (laughing) I'm joking. Yeah, I do, we got chased last night. (laughing) It was my first time and it was great, uh... (laughing) It was also one of the weirdest...I dunno. LA is just crazy back there it's nice to be in a place where... I think LA tries to be cool (mumbles) and it thinks it's cooler than here. (laughing) But that's why it's nice going to a place I guess where it's actually cool and people are cool, and not sold out. And they're all in great clothes, I like the clothes, When I was younger I used to do that, and that's why I insist on having my jacket for Portland. And my mum and my dad, used to try and find me stuff to wear. (laughing) (and then he starts talking about the song he's about to sing)

Thanks to http://twitter.com/aredi for the sound clip

No comments:

Post a Comment